Monday, January 26, 2009

I must be dreamin

It is official! I am going to visit Carlyn in Italy May 6-16th! Somebody pinch me. It feels like a dream. Nothing this exciting happens to me! If it weren't for Candi encouraging me and printing out an application for a passport, I probably would never had considered it.
I don't know what I am more excited about. Its all so exciting. I am just excited to be able to leave my life in the states behind me for a few days and take it all in. I hope that I have a growing experience and that it helps me to figure my life out a little better.
I sent my application for my passport in and should hopefully get it in 2 weeks. I booked my flights today. Now, its just the waiting game. I can't wait to go and I am excited to share my experience with everyone.

No comments: