Friday, March 20, 2009

New Beginings

In everyones life one door closes and another opens. I have made a decision that will take me on another journey in my life. I am going to branch out and move into my own place. It will be sad to not see Candi and Caleb everyday, but it is something that will make us all grow.
I have lived at 349 George Street for a little over 2 years and let me tell you, it has a lot of fabulous and unforgetable memories in it. It started out with 5 of us when I first moved in and, then 6, then it dropped down to 3. Out of all of those changes, the 3 of us was the best! Candi and Caleb are two of my greatest friends and they are also apart of my family. In some ways, they have helped shape me into the woman I am today.
I was a little worried that when the time came that I would decide to branch out, that they would have been a little dissappointed. I was wrong of course. The whole idea will be great for all of us. Candi and Caleb have been married for almost 1 year and are starting the process of starting their own family. It is time for them to grow as a married couple without a single girl living with them :-) It is also time for me to experience some more independence. This, I am very eager and excited about.
I have emailed the company I formerly rented off of. Right now there are 2 apartments available at this time. Super exciting. I am hoping to sometime next week get a tour of them. It wouldnt be until mid-april that I would want to move in. I need some time to organize all of my stuff and still pay the rent at 349 for April. I am dreading the move itself, but I am excited to be somewhere new and decorate it and make it MY OWN. Not as exciting as owning my own place, but its the next best thing.
I am going to miss seeing Candi and Caleb everyday, but I know our friendship is so much more than just a friendship and that we will keep close touch and hopefully see eachother often.
Keep me in your thoughts and prayers as I makes these changes in my life.

No comments: