Wednesday, April 22, 2009

My New Home

Its official! I am now living as an idependent woman in my cute apartment. I am absolutely loving it at this point in time. All I have left to do is finish hanging my wall decorations and then it is complete :-) I figure that I better enjoy every moment I have because the next step for a living situation will be with my future husband and hopefully eventually children. Then, all privacy dissappears! I can only agree to this because I remember all the times I would interrupt my parents while they were showering, using the bathroom, watching tv and even sleeping! I find myself looking around my apartment and then smiling. After I do the hanging today I will take pics and post it on facebook to share with everyone. I am very proud of this! Come over anytime. Mi Casa es Su Casa ;-)

1 comment:

finalcountdown said...

is your wall hanging up yet??